UNITRONIC® ROBUST S/A FD
Highly flexible, halogen-free sensor/actuator cable – resistant to a wide range of chemical media
The spectrum of sensor cables ranges from simple applications in dry areas through to areas with increased mechanical stress and demanding applications with lubricants and cleaning agents or hygiene-sensitive areas. UNITRONIC® ROBUST S/A FD is ideal for use in medical technology, the chemical sector and composting and sewage facilities. Performing brilliantly in contact with hot water and water-soluble cleaning agents, the cable's sheath material makes it ideally suited for manufacturing and processing foodstuffs. With its special cable construction, UNITRONIC® ROBUST S/A FD has an outstanding performance in continuously flexing and robotic applications (360°/m). These features make the cable an all-rounder in the field of automation technology.
Benefits and properties at a glance:
- Good chemical resistance to ester-based hydraulic fluids
- Ozone- and UV-resistant, weather-resistant
- Torsion-resistant: 360°/m
- ECOLAB-certified resistance to disinfectant and cleaning solutions used in the food and beverage industry.
- Increased load continuously flexing applications in the drag chain (FD series)
- Extended temperature range: -50 °C to +90 °C
- You can find the product here in our online shop
- Data sheet
- Further information about our range of sensor cables in PVC, PUR and ROBUST