Your solution provider for PROFINET® cabling and connection
You can rely on the continuous and high-quality overall system of cabling solutions from the Lapp Group to prevent failures, downtime and quality-related issues. A comprehensive range of standard and customised solutions are available here. Our wide range of PROFINET® cables for all uses are subject to precision testing at our test centre and laboratory.
The Lapp range features true all-rounders for particularly demanding requirements relating to a diverse application range, flexibility (as required in applications featuring highly dynamic flexing with permanent bending and torsion), chemical and mechanical resistance, and approvals. From 4-core or 8-core PROFINET® cables from the ETHERLINE® brand to fibre optic cables featuring POF or PCF designs from our HITRONIC® range, the Lapp Group has the right cabling solution for your PROFINET® application.
Connectors that are easy to connect play a particularly important role in Industrial Ethernet, whether it is the RJ45 that is familiar from office use or the M12 that is standard in the industrial environment. The EPIC® Data connector range is easy to connect to the matching cable – without the use of special tools. This not only saves time during assembly, this helps you, our customer, save money.
Overmoulded ETHERLINE® assemblies are also available in the range. These factory-tested products provide proven cable quality together with high-quality connectors. They feature guaranteed impermeability and guaranteed transmission characteristics. This helps you avoid spending time on assembly and prevents differences in connection quality, and even enables you to attain a higher protection class than can be achieved using field mountable connectors.
ETHERLINE® copper cables
- Copper data network cables for transmission in PROFINET® applications.
- The right cable for almost every application area.
- All current types are available with UL certification.
- Special cables for highly flexible applications such as use in drag chains or for torsion applications.
- For data transmission rates from 100 Mbit/s up to 10 Gbit/s with Cat.7 cables.
- Cables are designed for harsh industrial use.
ETHERLINE® assemblies and connectors
- Proven cable quality combined with high-quality connectors.
- Highly flexible cables for transmission category Cat.6A with overmoulded X-coded M12 connectors, suitable for drag chains or torsion applications.
- Configurable connectors for field assembly – fast and without the use of special tools.
- Straight or angled RJ45 connectors with colour-coded wire manager for easy connection to 2-pair or 4-pair cables.
HITRONIC® fibre optic cables
- Fibre optic cables for optical signal transmission in PROFINET® applications.
- POF, PCF and GOF as fibre optic cable fibre type.
- Cable designs for fixed installation (type B) or highly flexible use (type C).
- Sheath designs in PVC for standard applications and in PUR for applications with high mechanical load or chemical stress in the industrial environment.
- Range of connector and assembly sets tailored to the cable designs.
- Connector types LC, SC-RJ and ST(BFOC).
Brochure ready for download
PROFINET® Connection solutions for industrial networks
(PDF 7 MB )
|Please download the new brochure here!|
You can find our complete product range of ETHERLINE® copper cables and additional information and data sheets here.
All relevant information, data sheets and technical drawings for you PROFINET® application with fibre optical cables please follow our HITRONIC® product range.