ÖLFLEX® – versatile connecting and control cables
In 1959, ÖLFLEX® was the very first control cable to be designed with colour-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX® connecting and control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
- Flexible, almost entirely oil-resistant and universally applicable.
- Fulfills the most demanding requirements for electrical and mechanical properties.
- Comprehensive range for all environmental conditions, including wet/dry, EMC, outside/inside, various temperature ranges, etc.
- Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains.
- Also halogen-free and available with international licences.
Fields of application:
- Mechanical, tool, system and apparatus engineering.
- Measurement, control, heating and climate technology.
- Wind-powered and photovoltaic plants.
- Public buildings, airports and stations.
- Medical technology, the chemical industry, composting plants and sewage works.
- The food and drinks industry.
- Construction machinery, vehicles and agricultural equipment.
- Stage engineering.
- Mobile electrical equipment (electrical instruments, power tools, household goods).
- And many more.
We have aroused your interest? Then have a look at ÖLFLEX® in our e-shop.