FLEXIMARK® marking software
FLEXIMARK® Software 11.0 is the latest version with which you can create and print your versatile labels yourself. Suitable for our thermal transfer printers EOS5 and SQUIX as well as for labels that need to be printed with a laser printer.
The FLEXIMARK® labeling system is predefined in the FLEXIMARK® software 11.0. All label layouts are easy to define and print. You can choose from a variety of different label types or components which you want to print. The integrated help menu supports you step by step to the desired label.
FLEXIMARK® Software 11.0 takes full advantage of Microsoft® Windows, making it extremely user-friendly.
Update from 10.0 to 11.0:
Do you already have our FLEXIMARK® software 10.0 and would you like to update to the latest version 11.0?
Then please contact one of our sales representatives and order our article number 83251051 Update FLEXIMARK® SOFTWARE 11.0.
Features with FLEXIMARK® Software 11.0
- Menu and help functions
- User manual
- Guide for label selection
- Import options from Microsoft® Windows applications (tables, clip art, etc.)
- Microsoft® Windows fonts and sizes
- Zoom 25-800%
- Label preview function (New: improved view function)
- Ability to create number ranges
- Drawing ability of graphic elements
- Barcode management (New: implementation of QR-Codes)
- Storage of labels and texts into a project ("WYSIWYG")
- New powerful tool for modular construction strips and labels
- New filter function
|Operating System||Minimum Windows 2000|
|Memory||Minimum 20MB of free memory|
|Printer||Laser, Thermal transfer|
|Language||English, German, French, Swedish|
|Copyright||Fleximark AB, Sweden|
FLEXIMARK® Software is available for download in two versions
Within the light version you can print all FLEXIMARK® Labels and sign with your text input or number sequences. The software is permanently free, but has limited functions.
With the "Trial Version" you can print texts as well as images, barcodes, CAD imports and the like. In this version there is also the possibility to create a completely new label layout. This corresponds to the purchase version and is free to test for 30 days.